- The CPU's have evolved tremendously both in performance and power consumption, this allows for better integration of the servers which now have multiple CPU's and extremely large memory banks.
- Storage has reached maximum density performance and cost is almost unlimited.
- The backbones have reached GIGABIT and even TERABIT bandwidths.
- The routing engines are efficient and fast.
- New technologies have migrated into the switches and backbones, allowing them to have optimal integration.
- The port capacity per data center has reached new limits.
- Space is used more efficiently than ever before, allowing emerging UPS and PDU technologies, and new cooling technologies to have higher density structures within a given space.
RiT Technologies Blog
RiT Technologies is a leading provider of intelligent solutions for data center infrastructure management.
RiT's advanced solutions provide everything you need to centrally manage infrastructure assets and networked components. They give you full command and control of your network connectivity, service status, asset utilization, environment and power management, and automatically track the exact location of all IP-based equipment.
RiT’s solutions put infrastructure management where it belongs: at the center of your organization. They have been deployed successfully by top-tier customers throughout the world, including headquarters, data centers and branch offices of government agencies, financial institutions, airport authorities, healthcare institutions, educational institutions and telecommunications service providers.
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Thursday, June 14, 2012
For further information on the RiT’s hardware line, click here.